Free no obligation appointment in person, via phone or video (up to you) to find out if I am the Celebrant for you. At this time, we will cover the following along with anything you wish to cover too, at no cost.
What is covered in the free appointment:-
Introductory Package: $499*
Payment Plan Available
Meeting in person:
1) Ceremony booking form (completed by you the Bride & Groom)
2) Supply and completion of all legal paperwork including the Notice of Intention of Marriage. (The NIOM is to be completed and lodged with Andrea no less than one month and one day prior to the wedding date)
If you are born outside of Australia you will need your full original Birth certificate and if not in English a certified translated one, or an overseas valid passport.
3) Service agreement and deposit
4) Outline of legalities in the ceremony
All legal documents need to be available no less than one month and one day (thirty-two days) prior to the wedding date so as to proceed with the lodgement of the Notice of Intention of Marriage. Please note it is your responsibility to acquire all legal documents associated with your wedding day. If you require assistance, please do ask.
5) Form 14 Declarations by couple (marriage certificate)
After your first meeting you will have your Seamless Ceremonies booklet to support you throughout your wedding ceremony journey.
You are welcome to reach out anytime. More than happy to help in any way I can.
1) Designing the wedding ceremony, in your Seamless Ceremonies booklet where you will have access to many different ceremony options to choose from and or to expand on. I encourage you to work together to design your perfect wedding ceremoy for your wedding. Remember you have full access to Resources so if you need more support just reach out and more options and support is yours.
2) One hour Wedding Day planning session with Andrea using the “Wedding Day Run Sheet Template. From when you wake to leaving the Reception.
3) A reminder of Wedding day details 2 weeks prior to the Wedding day
4) Ceremony seating plan for guests.
5) Run Sheet designed and emailed to each bridal party.
6) Full in person Rehearsal at ceremony venue is available at $200:
Using the prepared run sheet, a full rehearsal is also offered at the Venue. I am happy to work with both you and the venue to ensure the rehearsal can be done at a time convenient for all parties involved.
60 KM return is included for the travel for the Rehearsal.
1) Pre-Wedding Ceremony Support.
The lead up to the ceremony can be daunting but if you know you have a professional there to meet you who has your back you will then be able to relax more and enjoy your ceremony. I am more than happy to plan to see each of you before the ceremony even if that means going to a different venue on the way. We just need to be open and plan these events ahead and let me know asap if there is a change so I can best support you.
2) Facilitation of Wedding Ceremony
Andrea will conduct the ceremony including all legal requirements as planned with the couple, will support the couple and family and friends throughout the ceremony.
3) After ceremony before Celebrant leaves.
Andrea will check in with each of you and see if anything may be needed or supported in anyway. Its hard to walk away from such a beautiful experience but I do so with warmth in my heart and a joy in the work I do.
After Wedding Day follow up:
Paperwork will be lodged by Andrea with BDM within 14 days after marriage. The responsibility to apply for the official marriage certificate is with the couple, you can find the application form online.